Subject: EM-TC Call today - note new PIN in Kavi

Friends,

We will have our EM-TC call today at 12ET with the following agenda:

  1. Attendance
  2. Meeting notes from 3/15 meeting
  3. Comments from Chair
    1. Update on conference lines
    2. CAP workshop
    3. OMG-OASIS Presentation
  4. Australia CAP Profile.  Please take the time to review the posting by Greg Trott.  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/41523/CAP-AP%20RFA%20Version%202.pdf He has updated is request for assistance given the guidance provided by Sukumar and Elysa.  We will consider this in our meeting today and will entertain a vote to accept this work effort.  The TC may also determine if it is appropriate to stand up the dormant CAP Profile SC for doing this work.
  5. Report from the combined SCs on their recent work.
  6. Other SC reports
  7. Other EM-TC business.
  8. Adjourn

See you on the call,