Subject: CSD's for EDXL CT and CIQ have been loaded to the OASIS Library

Hi Werner, hi Elysa,

The Committee Specification Drafts for Emergency Data Exchange
Language (EDXL) Common Types (CT) Version 1.0 and Customer Information
Quality (CIQ) Profile Version 1.0 have been loaded to the OASIS
Library in the following locations:

- Common Types (CT) Version 1.0:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/edxl-ct/v1.0/csd01/

- Customer Information Quality (CIQ) Profile Version 1.0:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/edxl-ciq/v1.0/csd01/

Editable source, HTML and PDF versions have been generated and loaded
in these directories along with schemas in ..xsd/ sub-directories,
their namespace documents and a zip package that unzips into a
complete file structure on the users desktop.

I will be closing the tickets for these two TC Admin support requests.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org