Subject: Re: [emergency] Feedback "red" fields on ICS-209 form SitRep example

I agree with you, Tim,

On 8/9/11 2:14 PM, Grapes, Timothy wrote:
A9CA6046EDC8DE4EA5BC1ABC9CA3DECF04BA5676@mse0be1.mailstreet2003.net" type="cite">

Folks,

My input on the 2 ICS-209 elements in red:

1.       Field 8 “Percent contained”  “Completed”

a.       I feel we should simply keep our schema as is and populate only “Percent contained” in the example form.  All definitions I had read (and we adopted in the data dictionary) specified that “contained” and “completed” were synonymous.  This is the first I have noticed this 209 form field laid out that way – seems confusing to me.

2.       Field *15: Primary Location, Organization, or Agency Sent To

a.       The early decision was that the “sent to” requirement here is met by and mapped to the EDXL-DE “recipientRole”.  I suggest we leave this field in the example blank for the moment and run this through public comment.  However, in order to meet the ICS need, we probably should plan to add this element to the SitRep schema.

Question for Don:  How about the resources matrix under field 49?  Was that simply an effort issue to come up with example data to populate a handful of rows?

Thanks,
    Tim

Tim Grapes

SE Solutions, Inc.