Subject: HAVE Problem

Hi David,

I've accepted the task of asking you if you could use another OASIS
standard or standard from, perhaps, HL7 for your exemplar for using CAM
in the Oracle context to develop a NIEM version of said standard. The
potential damage to EDXL-HAVE and the possible confusion for our
audiences is substantial. That is the crux of the OASIS Emergency
Management Technical Committee's concerns with the publicly available
demonstration video we have reviewed.

I believe the TC will be drafting an official OASIS communication to all
parties stating our position.

On a personal basis, I would hope that this would solve our most
immediate and important problem.

Best Regards,