Subject: Proposed solution - WGS84 versus CRS issues for the CAP-AU Profile [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

EM-TC & CAP Profiles SC members,

I was tasked with the following action item from the CAP Profiles SC meeting on Nov 23rd:

After considering all the dialog received on this topic through the kavi mailing lists and remaining cognisant of the fact that we want to be succinct where possible, I wish to propose the solution I have documented in the attached file, which comprises:

1) Inclusion of a GDA94 reference in the Normative References section of the CAP-AU Profile document (the WGS 84 reference is retained as well further down the list)

2) A statement in the header row of the <area> element explaining the GDA94 issue

Can interested members please confirm your agreement or disagreement with this proposal.

Greg Trott

CAP-AU Project Manager

Australian Government Attorney-General's Department