Subject: [public review comments] TC Admin comments on Emergency Data Exchange Language Situation Reporting (EDXL-SitRep) Version 1.0

TC Administration reviewed the above Committee Specification Public
Review Draft. The public review was announced in
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/emergency/201111/msg00018.html
There are several file names in the schemas-and-examples folder that
do not conform to OASIS file naming conventions outlined in
http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives-v1.1.html#nameCharacters
1. ICS Forms 209.pdf - spaces are not allowed in filenames
2. edxl_xAL.xsd, edxl_xNL.xsd, edxl_xPIL.xsd, icsform209_SRv9.xslt,
SitRep_DefaultValueLists_v9.xsd and SitRep_Schema_DRAFT_v9.xsd - the
underscore is not allowed in filenames except in the case of files
that are generated from some program automatically.
We ask that the TC address these naming issues during the next round
of modifications to the CSD. If you have any questions or concerns,
please follow up with me so that we can discuss.
Best,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org