Subject: CAP-AU Profile

Friends,

We will consider a recommendation from the CAP Profiles SC with regard to the CAP-AU profile on our EM-TC call tomorrow.

The SC has posted the issues list where over 60 comments have been listed and dispensed.  There is also a WD04 of the CAP-AU Profile that is a redline reflecting all comment disposition.  Both documents for review are in the Contributions Folder in the CAP Profiles SC Documents.  This redline will be provided to the TC in its proper form for vote on our call 2/14.  This vote will be for a CSD and for a subsequent 15-day public review.

You are all familiar with this work as it has been progressing through the specification process.  Thank you for your participation on the subcommittee where your topics of interest were discussed and where you were able to weigh in on the draft.  In addition to the comments Greg received from the Australia stakeholder community, many good comments have come from our members and I want you to know how much I appreciate your efforts.

If you have any questions about these comments, how they are dispensed or anything to do with the process, please post to this list as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair

OASIS EM-TC