Subject: EDXL-SitRep Up for Review

I wanted to give you all a quick reminder that EDXL-SitRep v1.0 Working Draft 18 is ready for review. You should have received the automatic notification. where I provided the details for accessing it. The Zip file does not have the version with Tracked Changes which I uploaded separately due to the fact that it does not follow the specification document on through to Public Reviewers, (hopefully).

I'm pooped.

Thanks to Werner for the last details for Figure 2.

GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Phone: 510-898-0670