Subject: edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd18.zip voted out to TC for Review and Approve

Greetings Everyone,

I am more than pleased to say that edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd18.zip at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/45935/edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd18.zip is ready for download by the full Emergency Management Technical Committee for consideration of this submission for approval as Committee Draft 02 (CD02), Committee Specification Draft 02 (CSD02) and Committee Specification Public Review Draft 02 (CSPRD02).

Lew will upload the Meeting Notes/Minutes of the special meeting the EM-Messages and Notification Subcommittee held today recording the unanimous vote to move this work out of the SC to the TC.

Thanks very much to all who have worked long and diligently, especially Don McGarry for catching some new items that were clearly needed and preparing the final schema as well as the package of supporting schemas.

We request that this issue be put on the agenda of the next meeting and invite all TC members to download and review the materials. Since we only have this weekend and Monday before the next TC meeting, you may want to request a bit more time, but if we could avoid that we might want to do that. Even now it may very well be that we can't avoid having our OASIS-wide Approval effort land in mid summer.

Just Food for Thought, especially for those from whom we will need three working examples from OASIS member companies. We haven't gone through this full exercise in quite some time, and our success may require some careful preparation of the ground.

GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Phone: 510-898-0670