Subject: Re: [emergency] Suggestions for groups to be included in the EDXL-SitRep Public Review Announcement

Thanks Chet,

I answered your previous message before reading this one. Sorry for the extra mail.

On 5/22/2012 10:36 AM, Chet Ensign wrote:
Also everyone, just FYI to reassure you as to your contacts' privacy -
anyone additional contacts I receive are BCC'ed on the announcments.
That way, they receive a direct copy of the public review announcement
but their identity is kept private and they don't run any risk of
being spammed from the mailing.

Also, I have observed that the TCs that provide additional, outside
stakeholders to contact directly get more and better feedback on their
work overall than those that do not.

Best,

/chet