Subject: Re: [emergency] NIEM/EDXL Proposals in Support of DHS Funding

Thanks Elysa,

I agree with everything you say, and I guess I didn't clarify one point: I think that focusing on CAP profiles as the example to use to show NIEM-EDXL working together was specifically offered by Doug. For myself, I would prefer to use a more clear cut example that isn't part of other ongoing work. However, I also don't want to let one-too-many projects become a problem, so it might well be best to wait on the example of NIEM-EDXL mutual support until after we have settled the profiles issues. I concur with your call for participation in in RIM SC meeting 12-1 ET June 28, next week.