Subject: Profile Discussion

EM-TC Members,

All interested parties to discuss the use of Profiles with the EDXL standards, specifically CAP are invited to attend a special meeting on this topic July 16 from 12-1ET.

Current topics to be briefed:

1.       Elysa – overview of where we are and how we got here

2.       Rex – Other profiles in use

3.       Gary Ham – Insight

4.       Doug – “Layer” concept

5.       Chet – OASIS perspective

6.       Open discussion

If you have a specific topic to present to these interested parties, please let me know.  The meeting details and dial information will be posted in Kavi.

Cheers,

Elysa