Subject: RE: [emergency] Profile Discussion [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

G’day all,

I won’t be planning to join the call on the 16th but am available to address any actions from the meeting if you need anything from me regarding the CAP-AU experience.  I am still planning to write an article for the AWARE Blog within the next month about lessons learned from the CAP-AU development experience.  My most recent article for the Blog discussed the process we went through to develop the CAP-AU-STD – see http://www.awareforum.org/2012/02/development-process-for-the-australian-cap-profile/

The Australian CAP Profile has been available on the internet since 6 June 2012 – see www.em.gov.au/CapAuStd, which provides links to the Govshare server where the master documents can be downloaded (https://govshare.gov.au/xmlui/handle/10772/6380).   We hope to distribute an official press release about the new Australian CAP standard in the near future.

You will see on the CAP-AU-STD Govshare website that I have provided access to the Google CAP-AU Validator Tool that is now live, and the official OASIS CAP Logo / Icon document.

Cheers

Greg Trott | Project Manager

Australian Government Attorney-General’s Department

From: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Elysa Jones
Sent: Wednesday, 4 July 2012 2:41 AM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] Profile Discussion

EM-TC Members,

All interested parties to discuss the use of Profiles with the EDXL standards, specifically CAP are invited to attend a special meeting on this topic July 16 from 12-1ET.

Current topics to be briefed:

1.       Elysa – overview of where we are and how we got here

2.       Rex – Other profiles in use

3.       Gary Ham – Insight

4.       Doug – “Layer” concept

5.       Chet – OASIS perspective

6.       Open discussion

If you have a specific topic to present to these interested parties, please let me know.  The meeting details and dial information will be posted in Kavi.

Cheers,

Elysa

If you have received this transmission in error please
notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete all
copies. If this e-mail or any attachments have been sent
to you in error, that error does not constitute waiver
of any confidentiality, privilege or copyright in respect
of information in the e-mail or attachments.