Subject: Reminder: Presentation Tomorrow:-First Session: Issues in Emergency Management

Fellow Colleagues,

I would like to remind you about my invitation to you to attend the first of three sessions on "Issues in Emergency Management" on AOL Gov. This is part of the Federal Spending program and will last an hour.

Date-Time:
Wednesday, August 22, 2012 4:00 pm
Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)

Registration is Required but Free: https://bloorgroup.webex.com/bloorgroup/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=667531649

The event password is 8520 (You must have this to join)

Carol, Carl, Steve, I hope you can pass this along to the general mailing lists of OASIS, NCOIC and CMUSV-DMI respectively.

Best Regards,

Email: rexb@starbourne.com
GeoAddress:
1361 Addison St. Apt. A