Subject: OASIS-HL7 Face to face meeting

Friends,

As discussed during our last meeting, members of our EM-TC would be meeting with members of HL7 PHER and EC working groups.  A copy of my trip report summarizing that meeting can be found on the Member Section Steering Committee Site at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-sc/download.php/46984/Trip%20Report%20OASIS-HL7.docx .  The report will be summarized and discussed in our EM-TC call on Tuesday Sept 25.  Members of the TEP, HAVE and RIM Subcommittees might want to review the report and be prepared to discuss our next steps and path forward.

Kind regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair

OASIS EM-TC