Subject: Re: [emergency] SitRep Statement of Use

Thanks Brian,

This is very heartening news. I'm working on NCOIC, but it is complicated dealing with companies who are competitors as well as implementors. For instance, if MITRE joined NCOIC, it would be competing with fellow FFRDC Aerospace while supporting "Patterns" such as the "Emergency Services Operational Pattern" the first draft of which I am finishing up, and/or The All-Hazards Alerts and Warnings Capability Pattern I wrote and which was approved a couple of years ago. Tends make one a bit cross-eyed.

However, I think we will get our required statements of use fairly soon.