Subject: Topic for next TC meeting

Hi Everyone,

I sent the following message to Elysa without copying the TC, so I am correcting that now. As I say, I think this is an issue for the EM TC.

Hi Elysa,

Jacob's reply to Tony about the CAP Example Practices Note included the use of mimeTypes we need to apply for and Jacob suggests that this should be done for all specs. I would like to add this to the agenda of the next EM TC meeting in light of the fact that today's Adopt TC meeting only had Tony and I attending. I hope that's okay because I think this decision needs to be made in the EM TC.

Cheers and Happy Holidays,

Email: rexb@starbourne.com
GeoAddress:
1361 Addison St. Apt. A