Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - Draft Meeting Notes 12-18-12.doc uploaded

getting a busy signal

Gary Ham (CTR)
Contractor via CACI
FEMA/NCP IPAWS
Systems Architect, IPAWS-OPEN
Mobile Phone: 703-899-6241

On Jan 15, 2013, at 12:43 PM, "Aymond, Patti" <Patti.Aymond@iem.com> wrote:

I lost the call and I can’t get back in. Is it just me?

Patti

Patti Iles Aymond, PhD
Senior Scientist, Research & Development
IEM
8550 United Plaza Blvd.   Suite 501
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
(225) 526-8844

From: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Elysa Jones
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:17 AM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Happy New Year!

Please find the draft notes from our last meeting of 2012 to be reviewed, corrected and approved in our meeting today.

Cheers,
-- Elysa Jones

Document Name: Draft Meeting Notes 12-18-12.doc

Description
Draft meeting notes from the Dec 18, 2012 EM-TC telecon meeting.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Elysa Jones
Group: OASIS Emergency Management TC