Subject: Got Cut Off

Hi Everyone,

I got cut off and have been unable to reconnect to the 800 number, which gives me a busy signal. I was about to say that I recalled the specific issue with the CAP elements Urgency, Severity and Certainty, which are also used by other specifications. Eliot noted that the value "Unknown" is interpreted by users as "insignificant" and should be looked into for ways to prevent this. Because it is used by other specifications, it needs to be handled by RIM and probably should be placed into "CommonTypes".

GeoAddress:
1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702
Phone: 510-898-0670