Subject: Reminder - EM-TC meeting today 12-1ET

Friends,

We will have our regularly schedule EM-TC meeting today at noon ET.  There has been a LOT of activity in our committee the past month!  We will catch up on some meeting notes for past meetings, so try to have a look at the 4/9, 4/23 and 5/3 that have been posted.  The 4/16 and 5/7 will be available shortly.

See you soon,

Elysa