Subject: CAP Example Practice Notes Status (6-9-13)

I apologize that I was unable to attend this morning's EMA-TC meeting. I haven't finished going over Jacob's Westfall's recently-submitted comments to the CAP Example Practice Notes. I  will upload the latest Note docs to the TC with Jacob's comments and responses inserted. If you wish, please download these docs once they are available, insert your own comments/changes (with track changes on), then upload your version to the TC (as a revision to the doc).

I hope to open up a discussion of the Notes docs comments and changes at out next meeting.

Tony Mancuso