Subject: CAP-AU Motions to be proposed at EM-TC call on July 30, 2013 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

UNCLASSIFIED

EM-TC,

In accordance with TC ADMIN’s advice shown in the email trail below, I will be seeking to put the following two CAP-AU motions to the TC for a vote at the July 30, 2013 meeting:

Motion 1: I move to approve the Chair requesting that TC Administration hold a Special Majority Vote to approve  Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) v1.2 Australia (AU) Profile Version 1.0 Committee Specification Draft 03 contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/document.php?document_id=50060 as a Committee Specification.

Motion 2: I move that the TC affirm that changes have been made since the last public review, that the changes made are documented in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/document.php?document_id=50059  and that the TC judges these changes to be Non-Material in accordance with the definition in the OASIS TC Process (http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#dNonmaterialChange).

Information related to Motion 1: The TC already voted unanimously on the redlined CAP-AU document during the July 16, 2013 meeting.  The redlined document was used as the basis of the Change Log document being voted on in Motion 1.  The only changes from the redline document are configuration changes recommended by Chet Ensign.

I would appreciate Member support to AGREE to both these motions so that I can then progress the public release of the next revision to the CAP-AU Profile once the CSD03 is released by TC ADMIN.

Regards,

Greg Trott

CAP-AU Custodian for the Australian Government standard for Common Alerting Protocol

Australian Government Attorney-General's Department