Subject: EM-TC meeting Feb 25?

Friends,

I'm sorry that I will not be available at all on Feb 25 for our regular EM-TC meeting.  If you know of any immediate business that needs attention, please post it to the list.  If one of the SC chairs would be willing to chair and take notes, the meeting can be held as scheduled.  Otherwise, I suggest we cancel this meeting and reconvene at our next normal meeting time, March 11.

Thank you,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC