Subject: Re: [emergency] Fwd: Liaison statement on X.1303bis (Common Alerting Protocol 1.2) from ITU-T Study Group 17 to OASIS for information

Jamie,

It would be great if you could join our call on Tues March 11 at 12ET to discuss our next steps.

Thank you,
Elysa

On Thursday, March 6, 2014 12:04 PM, Jamie Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Dear members of the Emergency Management TC:

Please see attached the enclosed official liaison statement from ITU-T SG 17, in which they convey their progress on updating their approved version of CAP to X.1303bis, reflecting among other things a modified approach to the ASN.1 appendix.

I'm happy to attend a TC meeting if it would be useful to discuss next steps.

Kind regards  JBC

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php

www.twitter.com/JamieXML