Subject: EM-TC Meeting TODAY 12ET

Friends,

We will have our EM-TC meeting today at 12ET. This will be our second meeting using the new format with the second half of the call devoted to the CAP issues.

Please send any corrections to the meeting notes for our 3/25 meeting prior our start today or be prepared to do so at the beginning of the call. Also, to prepare for the CAP issues discussion, be familiar with Tony's posts in JIRA describing each issue as we bring them up for discussion and final resolution.

"See" you soon,
Elysa

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad