Subject: EM-TC Meeting Today - Agenda

Friends,

We will continue today at 12ET with our new meeting format.

The first portion of the meeting:

1.       Attendance to determine quorum

2.       Meeting notes from 4/8.  Please have any comments ready so this is quickly handled.

3.       Document per 4/8 notes how we will handle the notes for the CAP portion of the meeting.

4.       Notes from the chair

5.       Active Subcommittee summary

6.       The second half of the meeting will address the current CAP issue resolution.  Members are encouraged to follow the JIRA and list discussions during the weeks between our meetings.  Decisions will be made during these meetings that will stand as the TC agreed resolution.

7.       Final comments, adjourn

Thank you all for your participation and commitment to our work.  See you on the call.

Kind regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair

OASIS EM-TC