Subject: Re: [emergency] Reminder - CAP SC meeting today 12ET

Elysa,

I re-reviewed the JIRA items this morning.  First, let me say that #17 (Add event expiration element) resonates most with me and the points have been made.  I don't know why #22 and #27 slipped by me, but they worry me and I just commented on them.  Otherwise, it looks like the necessary points have been made for the 28 issues.  I am happy to engage in further discussion as others request.

Mike