Subject: Reminder - EM-TC meeting 12ET Tues 7-15

Friends,

Mark your calendar for our EM-TC meeting tomorrow at 12ET at the number on the Kavi calendar. Subcommittee chairs providing reports to me in prior to the meeting are appreciated. The TC notes from our last meet will be available for comment and review tomorrow prior to the meeting.

Regards
Elysa

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad