Subject: EM-TC Get Acquatined Meeting

Submitter's message
Friends,

There will be a "Get Acquainted" meeting of those EM-TC members that would like to learn more about our process and specifically how to get around in kavi and JIRA. Most of you know we are working through the 28 CAP issues now and want to be sure everyone that has an interest is able to weigh in. Please join this call if you want to learn more about these topics. In our EM-TC meeting last Tues, we decided by quorum vote two of the topics. Be sure to review these issues and make your interests known on the CAP-SC calls Mondays at 12ET and vote your preference on EM-TC calls every other Tues.

Kind regards,

--
Event Title: EM-TC Get Acquatined Meeting

Date: Friday, 18 July 2014, 03:00pm to 04:00pm EDT
Location: Telecon
Description

800-320-4330 247202#

RSVP

Agenda

This meeting does NOT count toward voter eligibility.  We will go over some Kavi basics as well as the JIRA issues list for CAP currently being discussed and dispensed.

Owner: Elysa Jones
Group: OASIS Emergency Management TC
Sharing: This event is not shared to any other groups.

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20140718T015526Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20140718T150000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20140718T160000
SEQUENCE:0
SUMMARY:EM-TC Get Acquatined Meeting
LOCATION:Telecon
LAST-MODIFIED:20140718T015526Z
ORGANIZER:tc_admin@oasis-open.org
  toward voter eligibility.  We will go over some Kavi basics
  as well as the JIRA issues list for CAP currently being
  discussed and dispensed.\nGroup: OASIS Emergency Management
  TC\nCreator: Elysa Jones
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/event.php?event_id=38110
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/event.php?event_id=38110
BEGIN:VALARM