Subject: RE: EMTC Meeting - Proposed Changes to CAP-AU-STD - Attachment A [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hello Giuliana Gal’Lino,

I have indeed received your email and will be happy to put this topic on the Sept 23 meeting of the EM-TC.  Can I assume you will be on the call to present the work and take 5-10 min to give us a background on it?  A summary of the changes and the process that has brought this work forward would be appreciated.

As for the document, it is best for you to send an email to the list (copied here) with the attachment or to post to the EM-TC documents folder for the CAP Profile SC.  This needs to come from you directly and not through my hands.  Let me know if you need help with this and I can walk you through it.

Kind regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section