Subject: Groups - CAP-AU-STD - Proposed Changes - September 2014 - edxl-cap1.2-au-v1.0-cs02 uploaded

Submitter's message
Dear Emergency Management Technical Committee

A member of the Australian industry sector currently using the Australian prolife of CAP has raised some concerns regarding the Emergency Data Exchange Language Common Alerting Protocol v1.2 Australia Profile Version 1.0 (Committee Specification 02, 05 September 2013).

As a result the Australian CAP Change Advisory Board has approved the attached changes to the document for consideration by the EMTC. We would be grateful if you could please review these amendments for comment.

We look forward to discussing this with you over the coming weeks.

Kind regards

Giuliana Gal?Lino
National Security Resilience Policy Division
Attorney General?s Department
giuliana.gallino@ag.gov.au

-- CAPAU Custodian
Document Name: CAP-AU-STD - Proposed Changes - September 2014 - edxl-cap1.2-au-v1.0-cs02

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: CAPAU Custodian