Subject: Today's meeting rescheduled

Friends,

I will be unavailable for our normally scheduled bi-weekly telecon meeting this week due to the presentation I am giving to the NCOIC Working Group on our behalf.  We discussed this at the RIM-SC meeting where several members were present and thought it best to move the meeting to the following Tuesday but not change any future meeting dates.

If there are any issues that need immediate attention, please address the list.  Be sure to stay in touch with the work going on in the SCs you are interested in as well.  Thank you all for the work you continue to do building and supporting the valuable suite of EDXL Standards!

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section