Subject: FW: [emergency-have] Groups - EDXL HAVE v2.0 WD02 uploaded

Friends,

We will have our first EM-TC meeting of 2015 today at 12 noon ET.  Darrell has posted an updated working draft of the HAVE 2.0 noted below.  He, Brian and Werner have worked on verifying the CT, CIQ and GSF (to include the new one that Carl pointed us to that doesn’t exactly map to the old) Specifications for correctness and applicability for HAVE 2.0.  Please look at this material before our call today in the case a vote is presented.  Darrell will only be available for the first few minutes of the call.  We will address this topic first on our call today.

Please post to the emergency list any questions or comments you have.

Best regards and Happy New Year,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section

From: emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Darrell O'Donnell
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2015 5:42 AM
To: emergency-have@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Folks - I have packaged up the standard as best I can for now. There is one link (to the browseable HTML version of the schema) that I don't know how to move to *.oasis-open.org but that is a non-substantive change once we figure it out.

I look forward to discussing this submission at the TC meeting this afternoon.

cheers,

Darrell

-- Darrell O'Donnell

Document Name: EDXL HAVE v2.0 WD02

Description
Working Draft 02 for EDXL-HAVE v2.0. For consideration by OASIS EM TC.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Darrell O'Donnell
Group: EM HAVE SC