Subject: NIEM at April 30 RIM SC Meeting

Friends,

Please note we will have Derek Nisco, Lead Business Architect for the NIEM Program Management Office join us for the RIM SC call 4/30.  We will work out the agenda for the call on our call 4/16.  Topics will likely include the call for comments on the NIEM EM domain data items and NIEM adapters.  This will follow a brief 3-5 min overview I would like to give on the EDXL Family of Standards.  Be prepared for our meeting 4/16 where we will solidify the agenda to include expected outcomes for 4/30 meeting.

Best regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section