Subject: Reminder - RIM meeting today

We will have our bi-weekly meeting of the RIM today at 12ET.  Webinar details are posted in Kavi.

We will be picking up where we left off with NIEM EM last week.  They will do a full hour presentation at our first June meeting.  Today, they will be available to discuss the EM Domain and answer any questions about the document on github for public comment.

See you on the call,

Elysa Jones