Subject: Postpone NIEM EM Domain Brief

All,

Lain McNiel of the NIEM EM-Domain called to request we move their presentation from July 23 to Aug 6 as Kamran Atri is out of town this week.  He will make every effort to arrange for Kamran and Jeff to have the preparatory call before the Aug meeting.

We look forward to welcoming the NIEM EM Domain to our RIM SC.

Regards,

Elysa Jones