Subject: Your Public Review for Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) Version 1.1 has been announced

Members of the Emergency Management TC,

Your public review for Emergency Data Exchange Language (EDXL) Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) Version 1.1 has been announced. With apologies, I didn't notice until preparing the announcement that the TC requested a 15 day public review. Unfortunately, because this is a new work product rather than another public review draft for V1.0, the rules require that it undergo 30 day public review.

The review will end on November 3rd. You can find the announcement at https://www.oasis-open.org/news/announcements/30-day-public-review-for-emergency-data-exchange-language-edxl-tracking-of-emerge

Let me know if you have any questions regarding the review or next steps.

=== Additional references:
[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/handling-the-comments-received-during-a-public-review

[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/sites/www.oasis-open.org/files/Simple-comment-resolution-log-template_0.ods

[3] https://www.oasis-open.org/sites/www.oasis-open.org/files/Simple-comment-resolution-log-template_0.xls