Subject: Fwd: Cap Creator/Converter Version 1.1 Now available

Members of the Emergency Management TC - FYI in case you have not seen this through other channels. My thanks to Dr. Carol Cosgrove Sacks for alerting us to it.

Best,

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <meteoalarm@backbone.co.at>
Date: Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 5:55 PM
To: Cosgrove Sacks Carol <carol.cosgrove-sacks@oasis-open.org>

Dear Cap-colleagues,

Since the WMO CAP Jump Start Meeting in Rome my developer-team and I progressed on the new version of the CAP-PHP Library (Cap-Creator and Cap-Converter)
and the new version is an easy way to read and alter CAP-files.

When creating or altering CAP-files it is even possible to easily select an area for the warning by drawing a circle or a polygon on the integrated OpenStreet Map.

If you want to install this application or want to have a look at the sources visit our Github: https://github.com/AT-backbone/Cap-PHP-library

We really hope that our application will be a valuable addition for our small community and we would be very glad for feedback or other help like new translations or new developers.
The Languages spanish and french currently only translated by machine.

Best regards,
Guido Schratzer
meteoalarm Team

_______________________________backbone internet service GmbH