Subject: Groups - EIC Meeting Agenda 13 Jan 2016_FINAL .docx uploaded

Submitter's message
Friends,
See the attached agenda for the Jan 13, 2016 EIC meeting. The primary speaking topic concerns our work. Each of our standards will be briefed at some level of detail along with status for each. That will be followed by an update from the CAP workshop in Rome, Italy and a conclusion about upcoming work for our TC. Please join if you are able and invite those you wish to inform about our work.
Best,

-- Elysa Jones
Document Name: EIC Meeting Agenda 13 Jan 2016_FINAL .docx

Description
EIC meeting agenda for Jan 13, 2016
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Elysa Jones
Group: OASIS Emergency Management TC
Folder: Emergency Interoperability Member Section
Date submitted: 2016-01-08 07:47:33