Subject: Resend: EDXL-SitRep-v1.0-wd23 Ready for Review

TC Members,

I neglected to include the url the first time I sent this, last Friday, July 9, 2016. Sorry. You can download the zip package at:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/58469/edxl-sitrep-v1.0-wd23.zip

The zip package for EDXL-SitRep-v1.0-wd23 has been posted by Jeff Waters and is ready for download and review before our next TC Meeting.

Contained in the package is

  • the specification document in the usual three versions,
  • a folder of all schema used in the specification and the examples and
  • a folder of examples, one using EDXL-DE v1.0 and one using EDXL-DE 2.0.

This package has been tested using XML Spy and Oxygen. For XML Tools that don't initially validate an example, a testProxy.xsd schema is provided along with an xml example to which '_withProxy' has been appended to the filename of the xml example file for use with the proxy. There is also a Proxy-README.txt file provided for a simple explanation.

We hope you can all give this work a review and be ready to discuss and approve if satisfactory in Tuesday's TC Meeting.

Respectfully Submitted,

Email: rexb@starbourne.com
GeoAddress:
1361 Addison St. Apt. A