Subject: Kicking off events and demos SC for OASIS-HL7 presentation/demonstration

Friends,

Please be aware the Emergency Adoption Events and Demos (E&D) Subcommittee will begin having meetings to plan for the OASIS-HL7 presentation/demonstration 9/20.  Our first call is today 7/22 at 2ET.  Be sure to join the E&D SC to be included in the discussion.  If this meeting time is not good for you but you would like to be involved, post to that list and we will adjust as needed.

The title for our HL7 birds of a feather session is:  Bridging emergency patient information between Hospital Systems and Emergency Services

See you on the call,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section