Subject: EM-TC Call today

Friends,

Let’s get back into the rhythm of our meetings now that summer is fading and fall is upon us.  Please join our EMTC call today 12ET.  Topics will include; results and actions from the CAP workshop, SitRep CS, upcoming adoption opportunities – HL7 workshop (Baltimore 9/20) and IAEM (Oct 23-27).

Cheers,

Elysa Jones