Subject: Re: [emergency] Wearable Emergency Alert Device at CES 2017 and more

Found some more:

MANDOWN APP

5 Free Personal Safety Apps that Can Call For Help

Mobile apps for personal safety

Same message,
Rex

On 1/6/2017 10:36 AM, rexbroo wrote:

Hi Folks,

I heard about another personal smartphone alerting device and app on the national tv news but couldn't find it, but I did find these:

International Launch of ORA Innovative Personal Alert at CES

Smartphone Emergency Apps

I think that we should consider these companies among our EDXL stakeholder and perhaps contact the companies that make these apps and inform them about the EDXL suite.

Email: rexb@starbourne.com
GeoAddress:
1361 Addison St. Apt. A
Berkeley, CA 94702