Subject: RE: [emergency] FYI only: Public Alert Community Group

As for a routing standard – it seems the EDXL/DE would suffice.  I though IES was using it, no?

Also Norm reminds me that many folks assume CAP will take care of everything.  It is indeed a very good basic standard for alerting which fits into a larger “system” of alerting.

Yes, we need to reach out to this community.

Best,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Interoperability Member Section