Subject: RE: [emergency-rim] Fwd: OASIS Editor's Manual -- Request for Feedback

Great time for this discussion given the work going on in the HAVE SC.  Sorry I will not be able to participate this week due to another commitment.  I look forward to hearing about it during the EMTC meeting next week.  Thanks, Elysa

From: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of rexbroo
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 6:11 PM
To: emergency-rim@lists.oasis-open.org; emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Everyone, but particularly the RIM SC with whom I am also sharing this message so that we can discuss it in our meeting tomorrow. We have a rigorous discussion going in the EM HAVE SC where we are working on the data dictionary of EDXL-HAVE-v2.0, so we happen to be dicsussing some of the things this message concerns.

Cheerss
Rex