Subject: FW: EM Domain 4.1 (alpha) Package for Review and Comment

EMTC members,

Please see the following request for review and comment.  You may respond individually or bring your thoughts to the EMTC and we will prepare a joint response.

Thanks,

Elysa

From: NIEM-EM-Facilitator [mailto:NIEM-EM-Facilitator@cse-corp.com]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2018 12:34 PM
To: NIEM-EM-Facilitator <NIEM-EM-Facilitator@cse-corp.com>
Cc: daniel.cotter@HQ.DHS.GOV

NIEM EM Domain Members and Stakeholders,

Attached please find the updated NIEM EM Domain schema package (version 4.1 alpha) for your review and comment. Changes relative to the 4.0 EM release include new attributes and a few other small fixes and modifications.

Your comments and suggestion will inform the 4.1 (beta+) package submissions in the lead up to the final review and formal public release of the incremental NIEM 4.1 release  in early Summer. In order to assure we can update relative to comments received, please review and submit to the EM Domain Facilitator by Friday, February 23rd.

As always, thank you for your time and attention. Stakeholder review is a critical step within the schema development process and it is your comments and requests for new material inclusion that serve to mature and refine our community model.

Regards,

EM Domain Facilitator Team