Subject: FW: NIEM 4.1 (Beta1) Release for Review

Friends,

Please review this version of NIEM 4.1 which is to include EDXL standards via adapter.  Although the official comment date is closed as of April 20, we can respond to the EM domain facilitator.  If EDXL is properly utilized here, we should consider a formal endorsement at the EMTC.

Thanks,

Elysa

From: NIEM-EM-Facilitator <NIEM-EM-Facilitator@cse-corp.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 1:21 PM
To: NIEM-EM-Facilitator <NIEM-EM-Facilitator@cse-corp.com>
Cc: daniel.cotter@HQ.DHS.GOV
Subject: NIEM 4.1 (Beta1) Release for Review

NIEM EM Domain Members and Stakeholders,

NIEM version 4.1 Beta1 is now available for public review and comment. This release contains new material from the EM domain, as well as updates from Biometrics, Human Services, Justice, and Military Operations. NIEM 4.1 Beta1 can accessed via GitHub at https://github.com/NIEM/NIEM-Releases/tree/niem-4.1beta1

Provide your 4.1 Beta1 release feedback to niem-comments@lists.gatech.edu or post issues directly to the NIEM Releases GitHub repository by Friday, April 20, 2018.

If you have issues specifically related to the EM domain model or have new attributes that may be appropriate for inclusion in the next version of the EM domain data model, please contact the EM Domain Facilitator team at NIEM-EM-Facilitator@cse-corp.com

Regards,

NIEM EM Domain Facilitator Team