Subject: Re: Additional Details: Need to Construct Comment Resolution Log: Re: [emergency] Groups - Draft Meeting Notes 8-7-2018.doc uploaded

Thanks Elysa,

This email message serves as a Comment Resolution Log for the submission of EDXL-TEP-v1.1-WD06 to be published as a Committee Specification Draft and Committee Specification Public Review Draft.

This documents that we noted the errors in the Section 5 Conformance of EDXL-TEP-v1.1-CS01 in the Meeting Notes for 4/17/2018 https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/63021/Draft%20Meeting%20Notes%204-17-2018.doc

I volunteered to make these changes, review the schema, and make other changes necessary, as reflected in edxl-tep-v1.1-cs01-TrackedChanges available at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-tep/download.php/63680/edxl-tep-v1.1-cs01-TrackedChanges.doc

I made changes to the Conformance Section, replacing "v1.0" with "v1.1" where needed. I also included the recently approved and published version of edxl-ct-csd04 in the schema in Appendix B of the specification document as well as in the main schema for the specification: edxl-tep-v1.1-wd06.xsd. In addition to this replacement, I also reorganized and consolidated the imported schema and correctly named the directory/folder structure to conform to TC policy.

I believe that this covers all the Non-Substantive changes in the EDXL-TEP-v1.1-WD06.zip package available at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-tep/download.php/63644/EDXL-TEP-v1.1-WD06.zip

Respectfully Submitted,
Rex Brooks

On 8/9/2018 2:56 AM, elysajones@yahoo.com wrote:

Hey Rex,

I found where the issues about the conformance clause was documented in our meeting notes from 4/17/2018. Do you think we need something additional written to the list?

Elysa

From: rexbroo <rexb@starbourne.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 2:08 PM
To: Elysa Jones <elysajones@yahoo.com>; 'Timothy Grapes' <Tim.Grapes@ijis.org>

Oops, I forgot something,

We should be clear that we are not responding to the previous public review, but to internal comments. Otherwise they might ask which public review we're referring to.

Sorry 'bout that,
Rex

H Elysa, Tim,

I'm in the midst of filling out the TC Admin Request Form for a Public Review Draft and I have to supply a link to an email containing the comment resolution log reporting comments received and the TC's decisions on their disposition from the previous public review. For that I think the two of you should create the timeline of when you/we discovered the errors in the Conformance Section which we discussed in the TC for for which I volunteered to review and make corrections.

I suggest you send an email to the TC List with your recollection of when the Conformance Section errors were discovered and specify that changes were needed in the Conformance Section to change v1.0 to v1.1 as a Comment/Issue for the Comment Resolution Log, to which I can reply with my additional comment/issue that the specification document and schema needed updating to conform with our policies and my reply would then constitute a Comment Resolution.

That would be two Comments: 1-your's discovering the Conformance Section errors and 2-Mine for identifying the schema updates and prose specification document updates. I think that will satisfy the need for a Comment Resolution Log.I will attach the TrackedChanges version of the specification document to my reply and that should satisfy our requirements.

Of course, if you could manage to do this yesterday, that would be peachy:-D