emix-comment message

Subject: comments and guidance for OASIS EMIX TC

For OASIS EMIX TC:

I have attached a spreadsheet with specific comments and guidance for the work of the OASIS EMIX TC as recorded at a face-to-face review meeting on Monday, June 21, 2010.  These are submitted as open public comments to the EMIX TC as part of the current public review.

I will send other comments/guidance including a rewrite of Section 3 under separate cover.

For Members of the PAP03WG:

Members of the SGIP PAP03 Working Group participated in this PAP03 review of EMIX. Your suggestions and guidance for the EMIX TC are welcome in addition to those we've submitted with this email.

Go to http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=emix and follow the instructions to sign up for the emix-comment email list; you can then send direct to that email list.

Best regards,

Aaron

Aaron F. Snyder, Ph.D.