Subject: description of 'actionable'

Referencing
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emix/download.php/35925/emix-1%200-spec-wd-02.pdf here is my summary of the minutes of the discussion from last week's EMIX meeting on the definition of 'actionable' for the spec, assuming it would go at line 166 (or thereabouts):

"EMIX Price and Product information exchange should contain enough information to enable choices of action or inaction.  An example would be a Current Price that contains additional information (
price break information) that enables the consumer to decide whether it would be advantageous to accelerate or decelerate consumption.  This would support price-responsive devices, buildings, etc."

This brings up the entire modeling discussion, but I think we should have that in conjunction with the tools meeting the first week of February.

-Anne